Competition and marketing law:
- Advising and assisting companies in developing their advertising presence as well as corresponding direct marketing and cross-media campaign planning. Drafting of the associated legal texts such as general terms and conditions (B2B and B2C), terms and conditions of use, promotions or sweepstakes.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts in German and English, especially in the areas of customer loyalty, sponsoring and marketing cooperation. Also drafting and negotiating agency and license agreements.
Data protection law:
- Advice and support in the development of marketing-relevant data protection concepts, including the drafting of legal texts and contracts.
- Attorney at dmp Berlin since 2018
- Qualification as data protection officer (TÜV)
- Management position in an international aviation group
- In-house lawyer in a leading European media group
- Admitted to the bar since 2007
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm
- Accompanying two years of subject-specific foreign language training for lawyers for common law
- Studied law in Münster and Lausanne (Switzerland)
- German Bar Association